Customer Insight & Business Intelligence Analyst
This business specialises in events and experiential activity for a range of blue chip clients across the UK and has a well known range of clients.
The main focus of the role will be to work closely with internal customer to develop business intelligence and/or performance management reporting solutions and overall analytics to improve insight/decision-making internally and for clients to gain that competitive advantage.
* Lead analytical projects designed to undertake key business behaviours that drive customer retention and engagement
* Work with clients to determine functional report requirements
* Design, build, test and develop reports, score cards and dashboards
* Identify opportunities to develop forecasts, statistical models, and data driven analysis to drive marketing and merchandising efforts around customer behaviour
What's in it for you?
* Working hours are 40 hrs p.w.
* Holidays start at 20 days and after one full year, increase by 1 day per year to a maximum of 30 days
* NEST pension scheme after 3 months
* Private Healthcare after 2 years (non-contributory)
* Quarterly Attendance Bonus of £25 per quarter if no sickness
* Citroen staff discount scheme for new lease cars
* Flexible working hours for Campaign and Operations staff: can start 30 mins later / earlier, reduce lunch break to 30 mins and adjust leaving time at the end of the day
* Complimentary breakfast & fresh fruit & teas & coffees available
* Free on-site parking at Head Office
* Lots of Company socials!
Desired Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience
* Highly analytical, data-driven individual with a degree (preferably in a relevant subject area i.e. Economics, Maths, Computer Science, Business Studies)
* Previous experience of succeeding and adding value in a similar role
* Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, and ability to present data in a user-friendly format using diagrams, tables, charts, graphs, and reports
* Able to identify trends and create models to estimate future circumstances
* Advanced Excel skills and sound understanding of campaign reporting and analysis
* In tune with the latest developments in data analysis
* High level of IT literacy (SQL query) including ability to analyse data, use spreadsheets and produce reports
* Agency experience (preferable)
If you would like to know more about the role and the agency please apply via the link or directly on our website