Business Analyst (integration) - Gloucestershire - £30-35k per annum
We are recruiting for a Integration Business Analyst who will be involved in multiple concurrent projects working with market leading clients who wish to be integrated on to our clients platform.
You will be at the forefront of the project lifecycle and a key part of the daily activity; where you will be responsible for the analysis, design and documentation of the work required to integrate partners on to the platform.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Take part in and run client workshops / calls / online meetings with clients to ratify the requirements for integrating them on to the platform.
* Take part in and run client workshops / calls / online meetings with clients to understand their data / requirements for data.
* Document client requirements and be able to gain agreement and acceptance from business users.
* Understand, analyse and document data provided by the client in a variety of formats.
* Discover, validate and document business requirements related to continued development of the platform.
* Design the functional solution to the business requirements above by writing epics, stories and acceptance criteria that accurately describe the proposed solution.
* Liaise with the project manager in defining the scope and delivery plan for integrating a new client on to our platform.
* Report on the status of each project/activity to both internal management and the client.
* Facilitate client and project team communication to resolve issues that arise during implementation.
* Provision of training/demos for a client to use the our Portal.
Experience / Qualifications:
* Minimum of 3 years IT analysis, Applications consultancy or Technical IT consultancy required.
* Experience working with any structured software development methodology e.g. agile, Kanban, Scrum, XP, is highly desirable.
* Minimum of 2 years' experience of one or more relevant software solutions that we will integrate with (WMS, ERP, OMS, PIM, Ecommerce) or of integrating to these systems required.
* Minimum of 2 years' experience in a development focused environment.
* Experience of working in at least 1 data integration project.
* Experience working in a client-facing role and of communicating with business users and stakeholders required.
* Experience in running successful client workshops required.
* Experience of capturing customers 'As Is' and 'To Be' process flows required
* Experience of reading and understanding data in file formats such as CSV, XML, Excel etc.
* Experience of working with data transport protocols such as SFTP, REST, SOAP etc.
* Experience of Data querying and manipulation tools and procedures e.g. SQL, Advanced Excel, grep, ETL etc.
* High Level understanding of software development processes required.
* High Level understanding of integration via middleware desirable but not essential.
Desirable Technical Skills Required:
* Experience of using diagramming software (e.g Visio, OmniGraffle, Lucidcharts, Gliffy, iGrafx) desirable.
* Experience of using wireframing software (e.g. Balsamiq, OmniGraffle, Gliffy) desirable.
* A working knowledge of Mac OS desirable but not essential.
* Experience of working with the Google suite of applications (docs, sheets, drive, gmail etc) is desirable but not essential.
* A working knowledge of Confluence and JIRA is desirable but not essential.
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas