We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Executive who’s a great all-rounder – someone who’s looking forward to joining an expanding Marketing team and making their mark in a B2B environment. We might sell Health and Safety – but don’t judge a book by its cover! My Client is far from your average service provider and here you will have get depth and breadth of experience with a clear role to celebrate your success.
With a strong passion for all things digital, you’ll be ready to hit the ground running – to critique current digital activity and demonstrate how you can improve on performance across all digital channels including PPC, SEO, website, social, eCRM, display and retargeting.
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager to develop and implement a marketing plan across all digital channels.
- Content management for the corporate website, including researching, writing and publishing content.
- Management of digital agencies for PPC, SEO, website, email, display, social and re-targeting activity.
- Social Media content planning and implementation across all social channels, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- Identifying emerging digital channels and recommending best practice.
- Tracking and monitoring all digital channels and reporting on digital activity and campaigns.
- Regular tracking and reporting of all core competitor activity.
- Working with an internal design team to create engaging and on-brand content for digital channels.
- Working with other team members from marketing, partnerships and product teams to create and implement multi-channel campaigns.
- Implementing user experience testing plans.
- Project managing any digital projects and initiatives, liaising closely with internal IT / Developer teams.
- Demonstrable digital marketing experience in a previous role.
- Experience in a B2B sector would be beneficial but not essential.
- Be proficient in Google Analytics and have strong reporting and analysis capabilities.
- Have a basic understanding of mobile and app marketing.
- Understanding of HTML.
- Experience in social media content planning and driving engagement.
- Strong knowledge of Google AdWords, Microsoft AdCenter and display advertising platforms.
- Intermediate level in Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Be target driven.
- Be a team player willing to adapt to a fast paced & fun environment.
- Have the ability to work within budget and tight deadlines.
- Experience using CMS systems.
- Experience of Salesforce and Joomla would be beneficial.
PPC, SEO Return on Investment, driving revenue, Digital Marketing