Technical Support Engineer (2nd Line) - Cambridgeshire - Up to £27,000 DOE + Benefits
One of the fasted growing companies in Cambridgeshire require an experienced Technical Support Engineer to work in a high performing Service Delivery team.
Responsibilities will include:
* Administrative changes including active directory, user account set up and group modifications.
* Asset management of equipment including, but not limited to, mobile phones, computers and peripherals.
* Remote installation of software.
* General troubleshooting of IT hardware and software issues.
* Focus on resolution of support calls to a first time fix.
* Ownership of the issue from receipt until resolution regardless of the location.
* It is essential you have worked in a 2nd line role before, ideally giving both server and desktop support.
* Excellent IT skills.
* A good working knowledge of all levels of support.
* Knowledge of Microsoft products including all office applications and operating systems.
* Experience of setting up and maintaining hardware and software systems.
* Very good communication skills.
* The ability to listen, understand and defuse difficult situations.
* Confident, proactive character, with the ability to deal with challenging situations.
* Ability to problem solve and think on your feet.
* Able to forward think and effect continuous improvement.
The company offer a modern working environment and lots of investment in personal development.
Career opportunities to progress to 3rd line will be available once established.
Please apply now for further details.
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas