Technical support, mobile devices - 3+ Contract - ASAP - £260/£300 pd - NHS - Outside IR35
Mobile Device Technical Lead needed for an EPR roll-out. You will be tasked with providing build, test and deployment support to the EPR programme, specifically in the areas of mobile and handheld devices, printers and scanners in the run-up to first deployment of the EPR across the organisation.
This role is primarily a technical position and will require a good understanding of Windows and iOS, mobile device management applications, and printer configuration. You will also need to have strong team-working and customer service skills.
NHS experience would be ideal.
Skills/Experience Required: Essential
* Hands-on PC support experience including technical troubleshooting on Windows
* Understanding of principles of corporate Windows builds, and mobile device management solutions
* Demonstrable evidence of producing clear technical documentation
* Proven ability to work as part of a high-performing team in a high-pressure environment
* Strong customer service ethos
* Ability to build collaborative working relationships with technical specialists and achieve required results using influencing skills
* Understanding of importance of Information Governance principles
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas