Our multinational client based in Chepstow, 16 miles from Newport with free onsite parking and with a direct bus connection to the location, is currently recruiting for an IT Support Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Technical Manager you will be responsible for first line support will support any new developments and will help with continuous maintenance of key applications.
The right candidate will be driven by providing excellent work and service at all times and will have great attention to detail. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business.
We are looking for someone who is self motivated and driven to be the best and grow personally and professionally with the company.
* investigating current applications
* liaising with users
* writing new software and operating manuals
* testing the product to ensure that it operates satisfactorily
* training users
* handling support and feedback
* active directory
* access dimension
The Ideal Candidate:
* Team-working skills
* Analytical skills
* Good communication skills
* Attention to detail
* Ability to work in multicultural teams
* Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
* Experience in writing Transact-SQL Queries
* Experience to SSIS (SQL Service Integration Services)
* Software Testing / QA
* Helpdesk/Troubleshooting Experience
A plus, but not a must:
* Familiarity with IIS
* Familiarity with Web Services, WCF, JSON, RESTful, Web API
* Familiarity with Software Development Process
A degree in a relevant subject such as computer science, software engineering, mathematics or electronics is required. At best the successful candidate will have experience working for a larger company and for graduates without computing experience or an appropriate qualification, a postgraduate IT conversion course would be necessary.
The opportunity with this company is immense as they are currently building their UK location and you can mould this role into how much work you put in. Being part of a growing team backed by an international company is a fantastic opportunity!
If this role sounds like the right job for you don't hesitate and apply now!
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer