Web Developer/C#/ASP.Net Cambridgeshire £30-40K
Greywood Associates are looking for a self-motivated and proactive Web Developers who will enjoy working in a technically challenging environment. You will have a keen interest in new technology and software development.
Working in a highly focused development team you will be delivering solutions across the development lifecycle from client contact through to installation, expanding their current suite of products used by their expanding global client base and playing a major part in new projects.
* Development Software Applications on a project basis
* Take ownership of new tasks, perform requirements analysis, and to complete tasks to agreed timescales
* The implementation of new functionality, bug fixes and minor enhancements of the existing software products
* To provide requirements analysis, design and task documentation for new functionality
* Extensive C#/ASP.Net Development experience
* Exceptional SQL Server knowledge
* Interest in Mobile technologies desirable (Java/Objective C)
* Technical and analytical skills; ability to pick up new technologies and concepts quickly.
* Experience creating technical solutions from conceptualisation to delivery
* Solid communication skills able to liaise with clients through to stakeholders
The role offers a vibrant and social workplace and a range of additional benefits. For an ambitious, creative, confident, self-motivated team player able to take user requirements and turn them into technical specifications this is an excellent opportunity to make a real difference to this already high-achieving organisation.
This role is active now, interviews are planned for the week ahead and a prompt turnaround is expected