Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
* Develop new user-facing features
* Build reusable code and libraries for future use
* Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
* Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
* Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
* Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
* Proficient understanding of web mark-up, including HTML5, CSS3
* Basic understanding of ASP.NET
* Familiarity with Visual Studio
* Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
* Ability to write semantic HTML adhering to SEO best practices.
* Expertise in testing and debugging in multiple browsers/platforms
* In-depth knowledge of website performance optimisation.
* Ability to build and test responsive HTML emails.
* Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
* Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Team Foundation Server.
The successful candidate can expect a salary of £25-35k DOE.
If you have the relevant experience required for this role and wish to apply for this position, please follow the instructions to apply or email and attach your CV