I'm currently resourcing for a UK retailer that require a Dynamics AX Technical Architect / Senior Developer to assist in the implementation and maintenance of the UK's largest ever AX 2012 R3 / AX 7 implementation.
The successful candidate requires at least 3 years AX Architect/Development experience and prior involvement with AX implementations. The role covers a variety of technical aspects and as such my client requires a candidate that has the AX knowledge and expertise to support the implementation phase. As an Architect, you will also be required to gather requirements on a technical level and work alongside a growing development team. Therefore this opportunity offers various challenges and responsibilities providing a fair amount of job autonomy.
The role is based in Greater Manchester/Cheshire and you will have the opportunity to travel internationally to my clients various locations. You will work both independently and as an integral part of a larger team, where the working environment is open and supportive.
The outstanding candidate will have:
- Minimum of 3 years' Dynamics AX experience - AX 2009 / AX 2012
- Minimum of 3 years' Manufacturing, T&L, Production or Finance modular exposure
- Proven AX Development and Architecture experience
- Technical skills in X++, SSRS Reporting and SQL Server
- MS Dynamics AX accreditations desirable
- Development experience with MorphX, C#, .Net, Java and Visual Basic
The successful candidate will receive a salary in the range of