Survey Programmer required – Market research
London – Based nr London Canon Street
Salary up to £35000 dependent on experience plus company bonus scheme, free life insurance & contributory pension scheme (after 6 months) Will pay more for the right candidate
My client is a leading provider of online survey programming, data collection, data processing/reporting, and custom technology development. Due to growth and work load they are keen to secure a Survey Programmer to assist with their growing work load.
The person in this position will be responsible for programming and testing online surveys, working as part of a client centric team, delivering programs and services to leading market research firms.
Job responsibilities include programming and testing surveys to verify they function according to specifications and standards, following formalized quality assurance and project processes, and maintaining an exceptionally high level of quality for client deliverables. This position involves daily interaction and coordination with internal departments; and requires excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to understand logic, identify logic errors, and make logic recommendations
• Aptitude for programming
• Strong background in programming is a plus
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong grasp of English language (grammar)
• Ability to follow standards and practices
• Strong communication skills
• Experience in Market Research is a plus
• Math/Analytical skills a plus
• Must be eligible to work in the UK
• Work onsite in our offices in London
Why join my client?
• My client has grown YOY.
• Aggressive growth plans for the next 24 months.
• You will be joining a small niche team and have plenty of scope to grow and develop within the business.
• They are recognised as a one stop shop for the services they provide so have secured some impressive clients.
• They do not offshore any work.
• You will work closely with the US HO and have the full support from them.
• Recognised as fastest growing private company for 4th year running.
• Strong longevity within the London office.
• Great place to work