We are looking for a curious like-minded person to join our team as a penetration tester and cyber lead. Working from our Cyber Intelligence Centre near Peterborough you will become a part of an elite team of people who work globally for clients at the highest level. Cybersecurity is at the beating heart of our business. Our diligence and expertise are what makes us a leader in protecting our clients. If you have capability, aptitude and the right attitude then talk to us!
Perform the following functions as individual assignments or as part of a team:
What can we expect of you day to day?
- The objective of our Penetration Testing program is to pro-actively identify weaknesses and shortcomings in our clients security postures and recommend necessary controls and procedures to protect them from threats. With this mission in mind, our pen test experts are pro-actively involved in engagements that simulate adversarial threats & attacks in a timely manner.
- Conducting high risk and sensitive ethical hacks of internally and externally hosted applications according to scope.
- Subject matter expertise in web, mobile and network penetration testing with track record of end to end testing of complex systems.
- Co-ordinate and execute system/network level pen tests and ethical hacking exercises.
- Pro-actively research and Identify network and system vulnerabilities and provide recommended counter measures or controls to reduce risk to acceptable and manageable level.
- Look into and identify vulnerabilities across the services used by clients such as AWS and Azure.
- Maintain situational awareness of cyber activity by reviewing open source reporting for new vulnerabilities, malware, or other threats that have the potential to impact our company or our clients.
- You will, Perform cyber threat intelligence analysis, correlate actionable security events.
- You will be comfortable in exploring and investigating AWS, 365 and Azure.
- We will support you to Employ advanced forensic tools and techniques for attack reconstruction, including forensic analysis and volatile data collection and analysis.
- Conduct malware analysis of attacker tools providing indicators for enterprise defensive measures.
- Analyse reports to understand threat campaign(s) techniques, lateral movements and extract indicators of compromise (IOCs).
- You will need to communicate with our clients based at national institutions across the world, this means a high standard of english is required.
- Develop and automate scripts, tools and resources needed to advance ethical hacking capabilities around new and emerging technologies like mobile, cloud and embedded systems.
- A host of other duties which will evolve with you job.
- All candidates will need to pass a polygraph examination on being chosen for the role.
We’re looking for those of you who are inherently driven and fascinated by the art and science of cyber defence. We will support you in doing so and have fun along the way.