Top 10 U.S. Bank creating a tech hub in Central London!
We are recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Senior C#/.Net Software Engineer for a top 10 U.S. bank that has expanded into The U.K. and Europe. The Bank has acquired an established UK institutional wealth management brand in London near St Pauls and are on a recruitment drive to build a tech hub to support development in U.K office hours.
- Up to £100k base salary
- 10% bonus based on company and individual performance
- Private Medical cover scheme
- Health insurance against long term sickness
- 25 days holiday per year
- 15% pension contributions
- Life insurance x 4 salary
- Training scheme
- Counselling service
- Financial help
- Legal support
- Hybrid working 3 days office, 2 days at home
- Close to St Pauls
- Highly technical at all levels including senior management
- Agile methodology
- Heavily invested in their people
- Open culture with focus on helping their people to delivery high quality solutions
- Implementaion of UK Branch systems
- Work with the business and develop iterative improvements of the investment apps
- System modernisation & support
- Help to build out the UK Team on an exciting expansion
- C#/.Net, OO design principals
- Containerized microservices (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Agile (Scrum), CI/CD, GitLab
- Cloud experience highly desirable (ideally Azure)
- Messaging experience desirable (IBM MQ, Rabbit, Kafka/Azure Event Hub etc.)
- JScript (Node, Angular, React etc.) desirable
- RDBMS (MS SQL, Oracle etc.) desirable
Candidates with relevant technical exposure in the above or similar technologies along with Finance Industry expereince preferred although if you have the skills but no financial expereince you would be considerd.
The right candidate would be confident in joining a brand new, small team that has huge growth plans over the coming year and beyond. In addition you'll need to be confident supporting legacy systems until they are replaced with your new technology (containerised micro sevices etc.).
Position open to all qualified candidates with a valid UK work permit who is already based in the UK.
General-Other: IT-Software Development, Software-System Architecture, Software-Web Development