Ever wanted to get into Broadcast Media?
This is a unique opportunity to join a pioneering and very well established tech leader in ad streaming. Its a role that will find you using all of your Linux knowledge to maintain and monitor highly available systems. Its also client facing as on-boarding new clients will be key to this role.
If successful you'll be working with a fantastic, highly professional team, learning a bespoke platform, and have opportunities to research new technologies and have a real input into technical decisions - within this small team environment.
Specific duties will include:
- Working with solution architects to implement the roll-out of SaaS products
- Troubleshooting live production issues using standard Linux tools and Scripting
- Hardware/software migration
- Customer site installation and support
Skills & Requirements
- A good experience in working with Linux (preferable CentOS/RHEL flavours)
- Understanding of Shell Scripting or other Scripting languages such as PERL, Python, PHP
- Competence in IP, HTTP, and DNS.
- Enjoy working with large scale web applications
- Clear communication the ability to express concepts clearly and concisely by email or verbally
If you don t tick all (technical) boxes but learn quickly, then please apply as there are training opportunities here.
In return, you'll be working in modern office space (3 days a week initially) in a sector thats exciting and constantly evolving. The on call requirement is minimal, the opportunities to learn - massive - so to apply, and to find out more, please express your CV today.