Are you a whizz with technology with a passion for how it can empower a business? Then we have the job for you! We are on the hunt for some more awesomeness to join our fabulous Employee Technology team!
We believe no one comes to work to do a bad job or be actively disengaged, and that technology is instrumental in providing an exceptional employee experience. We see the solution as an assortment of loops; each one refined to create seamless but tangible interactions between employers and employees, making work a rewarding place for every single one of us.
Benefex is a fast-moving technology company, and one of the most successful providers of online reward and benefits solutions in the UK. To help us on our quest to be the best, we need brilliant people on board and that's where you come in.
Your job? It's simple. To empower and protect our employees with the technology they need to not only succeed but exceed all day, every day.
So, what will you be doing on the day-today then?!
Primary areas of responsibility
- Support will involve giving 1st line technical support to end users
- Using the IT Helpdesk system to track and monitor all logged support calls
- Building, fixing and upgrading hardware, including desktops, laptops
- Resolving software and application issues
- Maintaining stock and inventory
- Supporting offsite and onsite staff in all IT and hardware issues
- Being involved and supporting IT implementation (Office 365, Windows 10 etc.)
So, what experience will you need?
- Basic knowledge of Windows and Office365, end user hardware (laptops and peripherals) and mobile devices (iPads and iPhones)
- Self-motivated and keen to develop, with a willingness and desire to learn
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise
- Technical troubleshooting and logical problem solving
- Thinking laterally (identifying non-technical solutions for user's issues)
- Learning and adopting new technologies
- Adapting to change, working quickly and efficiently
- Communicating with users politely and professionally
- Working well under pressure, keeping calm and maintaining poise during critical situations
- Working as part of a team to achieve the goals of the team
Please note, due to the nature of this role there is a requirement to be in one of our offices to assist employees.
So, what is in it for me?
· Access to our own award-winning online benefits scheme.
· Great team and social events.
· 25 Days holiday, plus the bank holidays!
· Your Birthday Day off!
· GIP up to 75%
· EAP Access
· Life assurance x 4
· Virtual GP Access