SAP Systems Analyst | Leicester (onsite role) | Inside IR35
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an SAP Systems Analyst to join our customer based in Leicester on a potentially long term contract. The successful candidate will be responsible for a mixture of Support, Process and Validation based queries; focussed heavily on SAP EWM and SAP TM.
- Experience in SAP EWM/Supply Chain Management Suite
- Experience in SAP Transportation Management (SAP TM)
- Experience in SAP SD or SAP CRM Order Management and Billing
- Ability to document and/or validate business requirements.
- Determine and/or validate solution design, including proto-typing and configuration.
- Support issues regarding SAP for root cause/corrective action.
- Deliver and/or validate process documentation as part of the template solution.
- Documenting or reviewing test scenarios as required by new content releases or deployments.
- Directing 3rd party providers on development, testing, and documentation.
- Ideally hold knowledge of Warehouse Management and ECC
- Strong verbal & written communication and documentation skills are a must!
If you're available and interested then please apply for further details