Our client are a global investment and accounting service which predominantly look after private equity fund clients.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and talented individual to make a real difference and to develop as part of a dedicated and professional team. The IT assistant will have responsibility for supporting the global IT function. There will be scope for improving the IT function and processes whilst ensuring that our IT solutions are effective and sustainable.
IT Assistant London, will be responsible for:
- Managing IT helpdesk calls in order to ensure all are identified, received, documented, distributed, and corrected.
- O365 administration.
- Mimecast administration.
- Evaluating user and business needs and ensuring that IT solutions are provided at all times
- Maintaining working relationships with vendors and third party providers
- Scheduling software and hardware upgrades and in consultation with relevant third parties.
- Facilitating the provision of secure access to the network for remote users
IT Assistant London, will have:
- Strong ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Experience of effectively presenting information to users
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly organised with good time management and planning skills.
- Experience troubleshooting office network issues & strong IT skills
Required Technical Knowledge/Skills:
- Strong technical knowledge of Active Directory, O365 including Outlook.
- Knowledgeable on terminal services, network infrastructure and network patching.
- Knowledge of MS Office 365.