Third Line IT Support Engineer required by a growing technology company in Oxford. They are looking for someone who will take responsibility for IT service provision across the 3rd line for all areas of the business.
This role would involve working in the office at least one day per week.
- Windows 10, Windows Server, Linux and MacOS.
- 3rd line IT support - system and network management
- Active Directory and Azure Active Directory Management
- Microsoft 365
- Configuration and maintenance of Azure environments and associated services.
- Computer networking and infrastructure eg Cisco Meraki, HPE/Aruba
Experience in any of the following areas would be advantageous, but is not essential
- Scripting eg PowerShell, Python, Bash
- Database knowledge eg SQL
- Microsoft Threat Protection (MTP)
If you are seeking a role of this nature please get in touch for more information.