- VMware NSX Senior Consultant
- 100% Remote Working
- 3-6 month contract (Inside IR35 via Umbrella)
- MOD SC Clearance
- Market Rates
Skills and Experience:
- Providing security and network experience for SDN and physical networking and Firewall services.
- Ensuring network reliability and availability through well-planned and implemented solutions
- Delivering network and security infrastructures, Distributed Firewall and LBAAS
- Developing best practice for maintaining, and supporting networks in NSX-V/NSX-T
- Implementing and advising on networking and VXLAN technologies
- Advising on the configuration and monitoring network security layers
- Knowledge of integration with other software-defined networking technologies; Cisco ACI
- Improving network manageability and scalability
- Improving customized workflows using NSX, vRA, and vRO to automate and simplify tasks
- Experience of team working on complex vSphere deliverables
- Knowledge of VMware Validated Designs
- VMware certification desirable
My client are a managed service provider who are currently looking for a VMWare NSX Senior Consultant on an initial 3-6 month contract. You will be defining operations within a VCF-VxRail environment. You will be expected to lead and guide customers in best practice procedures. You be leading and participating in customer workshops which will be essential, so good communication skills both verbal and written are essential part of the role.
To learn more about our client and this great opportunity on offer working as a VMWare NSX Senior Consultant working on a 100% fully remote basis; please call and speak with John Noonan here at ISR Recruitment or please email me a copy of your very latest CV and I'll call you back to discuss the role in more detail.