MDM Java Developer
My global client is looking for an experienced SAP MDM Java Developer to join their team. This is a senior role within the digital transformation division YOu will be delivering solutions with an agile approach and must be able to communicate with stakeholders you provide consultative and technical direction for solutions and technical feasibility.
This is an role for an experienced developer and the slary is flexible to reflect that.
- Design major aspects of the architecture of an application, including components such as user interface, data model and integration to other systems
- Provide technical support to the existing application in the MDM landscape
- Perform code design, review, debug and fixes
- Ensure that uniform enterprise wide application design and coding standards are maintained
- Collaborate with other stakeholders to ensure the architecture is aligned with business requirements
- Partner effectively and efficiently with cross functional teams when supporting projects or resolving business issues
- Adhere to timelines and provide periodical updates on project progresses and BAU activities
- Maintain high quality code in all aspects while performing build or fixes such as reliability, maintainability, testability, portability, reusability and high RFT (Right First Time)
- Provide active support on Global and Local projects and implementation
- Completely and accurately define test scripts and relevant documentation
- Ability to build SAP MDM application in NetWeaver Portal using Java Web Dynpro
- Experience working with SAP MDM 7.1 API
- Experience in delivering MDM projects
- Experience with NWDI and NWDS
- Ability to build sync application with ECC utilizing RFC in Web Dynpro
- Experience writing specifications for interfaces with ECC/ABAP
- Experience in SAP Portal Administration activities such as UWL Configuration, User and Content administration
- MDM services such as MDSS and MDIS to import and export data
- Build workflows used Guided procedure or BPM
- University graduate, certified in the area, proven experience on the field.
- Agile approach to development
- Stakeholder skills and consultative experience
My client ideally would like the right candidate to start ASAP but is more interesting in finding the individual with the right skills so a notice period is not a problem. The role can be remote based or the client has a base near London. So do get in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.