Helpdesk Analyst - Leading Global Accountancy Firm - Manchester.
Prestigious opportunity with a Global Accountancy Firm for a Helpdesk Analyst for our Manchester office.
As one of our Helpdesk Analysts you will provide a customer focused service across our existing and future client base. You will provide support, administration and development of the systems to ensure that issues are dealt with efficiently and effectively within SLA targets, helping to ensure the system and associated business processes meet business requirements.
Strong technical and problem solving abilities will be critical in identifying solutions and assisting with any issues as they arise. The role is predominantly based within UK working hours (09:00 to 17:30) with no travel expected. However, due to the nature of the services provided, some flexibility around these hours will be required based on global support requirements.
- Helpdesk / Issue support & resolution
- Provision of a "triage" application support service - assist with resolution of any system issues, with more complex problems escalated to third party support
- Error monitoring - Monitoring of application errors, e.g. failed data loads, stuck workflow items. Either resolve as identified or escalate to third party support.
- Log and update Incidents and Requests (within the ticket management tool) with appropriate classification of impact and urgency
- Perform the relevant actions to keep clients and others informed of ticket progress
- Adding, changing and removing users (based on appropriate approvals provided)
- Amending roles and authorisations (based on appropriate approvals provided)
- Monitoring of subscriptions and license utilisation, with communication to System Owner where there is over or under utilisation of available licenses
If you possess a combination of any of the following skills, then LETS TALK!
- Demonstrable experience of working in a helpdesk / system support role
- Experience / knowledge of ERP finance and accounting system maintenance would be advantageous
- Effective communication and presentation skills with the ability to communicate clearly with individuals at all levels, internally and externally
- Resilient, ambitious and driven with experience of working in fast-paced and dynamic businesses
- Ability to apply logical reasoning to spot trends and anomalies in information
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Good telephone manner with excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines, and to respond quickly
- Strong organisational and time management skills with an ability to manage competing client project demands
In return you will be rewarded with a Industry leading benefits package to suit your lifestyle both now and in the future.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.