Senior Support Analyst - 3rd Line
Do you have a mix of leadership and technical skills, and want to be involved in support and project based work?
We are looking for a Systems Analyst, or Service Delivery Lead to focus primarily on the support and delivery of IT services to the clients user base.
This role will provide support to the 200+ staff , working across a broad range of technologies and liaises across multiple areas of the business to support incidents, problems, and request resolution.
You will also be involved in project based work (upgrades, migrations and similar), working with the Cloud & Infrastructure Manager.
You will lead ITIL / Service delivery activities including the design, implementation, and operation of ITIL based processes and procedures to support IT service and change management activities, within a high availability, high volume/transactional systems and customer driven landscape
We need you to come to this role with a great mix of technical skills around the Microsoft stack (O365, Azure etc) and be willing to cover tasks from 2nd Line support to key technical projects, and support 1st / 2nd Line Support Analysts
Your background will include:
* Experience and Certification in ITIL
* Directly supporting the Head office site of up to 200 users plus additional remote user base.
* Managing an Internal Helpdesk function, through service operation and direct delivery
* Good knowledge of Office 365 Administration and usage
* Strong skills in user engagement / user adoption / training and end user support
* Strong skills in Laptop / Server / Infrastructure / Networking / Peripherals / Mobile admin / mgmt
* SME across collaboration tools (e.g. Office 365 / Modern Office Tools / SharePoint / OneDrive / Teams)
* Good knowledge of user / permission administration within a Windows Active Directory Domain environment, including Azure AD
This position is a mix of onsite and remote depending on business needs / rotas