An exciting opportunity has arisen with an FMCG company with a strong presence across Berkshire and Surrey for an Application Support Analyst, to be based out of their office near Bracknell. Network Professional have partnered with this excellent company previously, and due to continued success across the last 18 months, the business continues to grow. The acquisition of an Application Support Analyst, to join a growing IT team, will enable business applications to function smoothly and coherently, improving the planning, reporting and Information Management process. This position is available on both a permanent and Fixed Term Contract basis for strong Application Analysts looking to develop their career.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
* Ensuring all business platforms are running correctly and processes are followed and understanding the current setup of various business platforms and how they connect/integrate
* Managing helpdesk ticket queries and requests related to the business platforms, including the reporting systems, as well as change requests and development requests throughout application's lifecycle
* Troubleshooting any issues from the existing day to day activities and looking for improvements and automation in order to increase the quality of the data output and reduce overheads
* Driving design, planning, testing and rollout of any new business applications and systems the business may agree upon
* Supporting daily running of the reports by troubleshooting issues and managing communication with 3rd parties to ensure prompt resolution
* Communicating regularly with key stakeholders to ensure that reports are functional, accurate and accessible
* Answering IT related issues and providing high quality customer service across the company
What you will need to Apply:
For this position, applicants should have prior experience within an Application Support role, demonstrating excellent analytical skills, capable of improving current business processes. Applicants should be proficient with SQL and Microsoft Excel to an advanced level, and ideally have exposure to Qlick or Power BI. Candidates should be excellent communicators at all levels, and have strong organisational & documenting skills to ensure applications are predictable and reliable. Applicants should also be great problem-solvers, able to analyse and improve business processes through innovative thinking and in-depth analysis of current business applications that are in use.
What you will get in Return:
This position is open to applicants on both a permanent and fixed-term contract basis, with the opportunity to join a diverse, talented and highly charismatic team of professionals who are passionate about what they do. A base salary in excess of £40,000 is on offer on a permanent basis, with additional benefits such as discretionary company bonus, 25 days holiday, and free parking covered. You will also be eligible for training and development within additional applications of the IT sphere at the company, enabling strong opportunities for progression in your career. A fantastic opportunity to join a growing company in the midst of a highly successful period in their history!
If you are interested in the role listed above and would like more information, please reach out to Joshua Whitton - Talent Acquisition Specialist on or via email at