Solutions Architect -Remote
Solutions Architect required for a leading organisation with headqauters based Milton Keynes, where you will play a key part in the organisation developing solutions. You will play a critical role in maturing and adding real value to the organisation. The role can be performed remotely.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience as Solutions Architect with excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Liaising with key stakeholders
- Managing 3rd party suppliers
- Working on multiple IS projects
- Working on variety of hardware platforms (networks, desktops, and Mobile devices)
- Working with team closely to help with design and estimating
- Conducting comprehensive reviews or large systems
- Broad and deep knowledge of multiple hardware and software environments
- Experience of application, data and infrastructure architectures, IBM Data powers and IIB. SAP FICO / ERP
- Experience with SOAP, Oracle, MS/SQL, ESB, JAVA, ETL technologies
- Ecommerce background
- Experience with Automated systems
- Development tools such as Oracle Developer, Business Objects, Select.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of database architectures, data modelling, SQL, Server, DB2, Oracle, Informix, Sybase, MySQL.
- TOGAF 9.0
- A highly effective communicator with a focus on adding value to the business.
- A problem solver who displays high levels of resilience and has a passion for achieving the right outcomes.
- Excellent planning and prioritisation skills.
- Creative problem-solving ability
The salary my client is offering for this position is between £60,000 and £68,000 per annum, depending on experience, plus excellent benefits such as Car allowance.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Kieren McAndrews at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy
Solutions Architect - Remote