Data Analyst / SQL / Quality / Looker / Google Big Query / Cleansing /
£40,000 - £45,000 + benefits
Our client, a leading Media company, are currently looking for a Data Analyst to join their expanding team. Looking for a data analyst who is skilled in areas such as data analysis, data validation, data cleansing and managing a data catalogue.
Tech stack includes SQL, Looker and Google BigQuery.
Currently fully remote but could be an office based / remote split further down the line.
Please apply for further info.
Responsibilities / Essential Skills
- Ensuring standards and policies are reflected through the enterprise data catalogue.
- Ensuring data is qualitative and fit for purpose in accordance to the business use
- Managing metadata and data catalogue processes.
- Working closely with data owners (senior stakeholders) and subject matter experts to ensure the data catalogue is complete.
- Creating business data definitions.
- Work with data owners to establish business data quality procedures.
- Create and maintain the data quality scorecard
- Take an active role in the data excellence framework to feedback on existing practice and recommend improvements
- Detailed level of understanding of relevant statutory frameworks applying to data excellence such as the Data Protection Act and GDPR
- Proven experience of working in a Data excellence Framework and a Data Quality Management service
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Advanced skills working with spreadsheets to macro level, primary programming language such as SQL, the ability to read and understand database schemas and non-relational systems
- Comfortable presenting complex data flows and relationships to non-data peers and colleagues.
- Working across finance, web analytics, CRM, marketing automation and content analytics
- Adept at interacting with stakeholders; highly personable
- Use of data analytics tools, platforms and coding languages such as Looker, Google BigQuery, DataRobot, SQL, R and Python
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint