Service Management Senior Learning Specialist (ITIL Trainer)
Key objective of the role, is to deliver, design, develop, or customise professional learning courses (or portfolio topics) while building positive relationships and sharing expertise internally and externally.
- Extensive knowledge of best practice, service management frameworks and standards (Inc. ITIL, SDI, SIAM etc...)
- ITIL 4 Managing Professional
- ITIL v3 Expert
- Ability to plan activities/sessions that stretch and challenge learners of all backgrounds, abilities and dispositions,
- Excellent presentation, facilitation and coaching skills,
- Ability to apply theoretical understanding of effective practice in teaching, learning and assessment, enabling learners to share responsibility for their own learning and assessment and encourages learners to take a responsible and conscientious attitude to their own work and study,
- Know and understand how to assess the relevant subject and curriculum areas using different methods and able to link theoretical specialism knowledge to work experiences to support assessment of learning,
- Ability to manage and influence group dynamics in the learning environment by giving learners regular feedback and encouragement.
What we can give you:
- Access to free QA training courses to continue your personal development
- Time off to support the charities you love
- Access to innovative delivery methods, and exciting course material
- Chance to work with like-minded educational enthusiasts; able to share and learn delivery best practice and industry leading knowledge
- Receive specialist coaching and support from your education leaders
A little more about QA: QA is one of the largest learning services organisations in the UK, developing skills and capabilities for everyone from apprentices to business leaders. Headquartered in London, but with a nationwide network of state-of-the-art training centres, QA Group is comprised of four fast-growing divisions- Learning, Apprenticeships, Consulting and Higher Education- all of which deliver innovative and cutting edge skills solutions to UK organisations.
Apply now – here’s how! Simply hit the apply button. But if you want to know more or have any questions please email email@example.com
At QA, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.