The Trade Centre Group Plc is home to the largest used car showroom in Europe! We are looking for a highly motivated .NET Developer with strong Angular 2+ skills to join our rapidly expanding company. This is a remote role, however, there may be occasional need to travel to our operational sites for training or other business needs.
With sites in Wales, West Midlands, Rotherham and more on the way you will be working remotely alongside our dynamic IT team, on projects for all our sites nationwide.
This is an exciting time to join as we are embarking on the next stage of our ambitious digital transformation project. You will be an instrumental part of that success and have the opportunity to contribute materially to the success of the program whilst using the latest tools and technologies to transform the way we work, joining a small but highly technical and experienced development team.
You will need to have
- attention to detail
- a logical approach to problem solving
- the ability to work independently and in mixed teams
- the ability to manage a complex range of tasks and meet deadlines
- good communication skills.
- Developing and maintaining existing systems
- Planning and prototyping new applications
- Building best in class user interfaces using the Angular 2+ framework
- Testing sites and applications in different browsers and environments
- Problem solving
- Fixing bugs in existing projects
- Testing new features thoroughly to ensure they perform the correct task in all cases
- Building and testing Application Program Interfaces (APIs) for applications to exchange data
- Working closely with the Solution Architect and departments through-out the company to assist in improving their overall performance
- Gathering insight to requirements from clients and users
- Learning and testing new technologies, frameworks and languages
- Staying up to date with new trends and advancements in software development
- Refactoring and optimising existing code
You must have proven commercial experience in the following areas
- 3+ Years .NET Development
- 1+ Years Angular 2+/typescript
- Strong RDBS & SQL skills
- Good familiarity with PHP and transitioning PHP applications to a microservice architecture
- .NET Core, VS Code, NuGet
- Containerisation (Docker, Kubernetes)
- API Driven SOA Microservices
- Message Brokers (RMQ)
circa £45k p.a. DOE