We have an exciting opportunity available for a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Engineer to join our team. You will be based at our state-of-the-art HQ in Southampton, however, all our people, where they can, are currently working from home and we recognise the future need to be flexible. As such, we are open to applications that can deliver work remotely where appropriate. In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £36,414 to £42,480 per annum.
Ordnance Survey (OS) provides national mapping services for Great Britain and is a world-leading provider of geospatial solutions. OS location data and expertise has helped governments make smarter decisions, businesses gain valuable data insight, and everyone experience the world outside for over 225 years.
We offer fantastic benefits in return for joining us as our Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Engineer:
- Competitive salary plus performance-related bonus
- Competitive pension
- 37 hour working week (with flexible working options)
- 25 days annual leave (30 days after five years), plus bank holidays and an extra 3 over Christmas
- A suite of excellent additional benefits
About the role:
This is a time of transformation in our Business Services domain, with a major investment in moving from legacy on-premises systems to a Microsoft cloud-based future. This opportunity is for a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Engineer to help us develop, maintain and support the organisation’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) business solution.
You will be responsible for delivering enhancements to meet the requirements and ambitions of our stakeholders, as well as maintaining the system and supporting our large user base.
This is a technical role that requires skills and experience in working with the Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE/CRM system. You will need to be proactive and motivated to learn, as you will be required to explore functionality and keep abreast of new features deployed by Microsoft.
What we’re looking for in our Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Engineer:
- The ability to be a subject matter expert and make system configuration changes based on feedback and engagement with key stakeholders
- An understanding of the impact of any system change and how rigorous testing needs to be applied
- Experience in the deployment of releases through environments (e.g. Dev – SysTest - UAT – Prod)
- Experience in the integration of other systems with Microsoft Dynamics CE/CRM
- The ability to provide user instruction/training and to create supporting documentation
- Experience of system administration of Microsoft CE/CRM, as well as 2nd and 3rd level support
Our growing Technology and Design team plays a key role in ensuring OS is at the cutting edge of geospatial capability and is looking for people to join them. Its mission is to work across the business to provide customer centric design and technology services.
If you would like to be part of this, please click apply now to be considered as our Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Engineer - we’d love to hear from you!
Closing Date: Sunday 2nd May 2021