IT Service Desk Analyst - Bury, Greater Manchester - £21K
I am currently recruiting for an experienced IT Service Desk Analyst to join a highly successful, growing organisation.
Reporting to the IT Service Desk Manager, the IT Service Desk Analyst will be responsible for providing 1st line technical support to the business users, responding to enquiries and helping them to resolve hardware and/or software problems.
- Incident Diagnosis and problem solving skills within an IT environment
- Strong customer service ethos
- Excellent interpersonal communication and negotiation skills, both verbal and written
- Experience of working within an ITIL environment, understanding how the end to end process works
- Windows 7 & 8
- Office 2007, 2010, 2013 & 365
- Good network knowledge (WAN / LAN)
- Good understanding of PC hardware set-up, configuration and maintenance
- Understanding of MAC OSX & iOS (including MDM tools)
- ITIL Foundation (V2 or higher)
- French, Spanish or German language skills
- Understanding of software tools such as Microsoft Project and Visio
- Understanding of Oracle products relevant to the retail industry