This is a full-time position based in Lightwater, Surrey
Key responsibilities include the support of our existing operational system, and the design and delivery of new SQL based solutions to the business.
You will have a strong academic background, ideally educated to degree level or with significant practical experience. A keen interest in Management Information is highly desirable for this role.
- Write and optimize in-application SQL statements
- Ensure performance, security, and availability of databases
- Prepare and maintain documentation, for example technical specification data dictionary
- Handle common database procedures
- Write stored procedures
- Hands on experience in SSIS programming
- Support existing and further develop ETL solutions using SSIS
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Assist with the development of Management Information solutions including MI DB modelling (Snowflake schema)
- Create, maintain and modify reports (SSRS)
All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.