Solution Architect - Identity & Access Management
The Solutions Architect is responsible for the logical design of a solution, and is the overall design authority. The Solutions Architect works as a team member along with the Technical Architect, IAM Engineers, devops professionals and the Project Manager to deliver a complete solution for the customer. IAM Solutions Architects also play an important part in pre-sales engagements and support the sales teams, attending meetings with potential customers.
- Taking part in pre-sales engagements.
- Liaising with stakeholders in the inception phase to define and understand requirements.
- Playing a key role in the elaboration phase, working to identify use-cases, risks and dependencies.
- Overseeing the implementation phase, directing and coordinating build and configuration work where
- Planning and taking part in customer training and familiarisation in the transition phase.
- Production of solution design specifications and logical architecture documents.
- Lead, when needed, project meetings with the customer.
- Research and development to enable continued innovation in IAM.
- Monitor, troubleshoot and problem resolution of IAM service and related incidents.
- Maintain technical relationships with software partners (vendors).
- Mentoring of IAM staff.
- Expert knowledge of Identity and Access Management technologies and concepts.
- Strong experience in the design and deployment of IAM solutions, including governance, provisioning, authentication.
- Expert knowledge of ForgeRock or other equivalent IAM platform.
- Strong experience in managing, implementing or supporting IAM systems in complex environments.
- Strong experience in configuring and integrating IAM software with third party, and/or vendor supplied solutions.
- Experience with source code management and change control.
- Experience with persistence technologies such as SQL and LDAP.
- Experience with web technologies such as XML, REST, HTML.
- Expert knowledge of authentication and authorisation standards such as SAML, OAuth, Kerberos, OpenID Connect.
- Good understanding of network layer security, PKI concepts, and cryptographic technologies (e.g. hashing, signing, encryption, TLS)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Comfortable with communicating to clients and partners aspects of both the product and the implementation at the technical and/or functional level appropriate for the situation.
- Ability to communicate clearly to technical and non-technical audiences up to C suite level.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong experience in working cohesively within a team and with staff in other departments.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple concurrent requests.
- Able to assist users in defining requirements, learn new concepts and technical functions quickly, and produce clear and accurate documentation.
- Flexibility in accepting, and independently delivering, a variety of assignments with high quality solutions.
- Experience as a senior technical resource in an enterprise software company or systems integrator. This should include enterprise software implementation experience.
- Delivery-focused with the ability to drive tasks forward and meet demanding deadlines.
- A willingness to be flexible in terms of location, hours and types of work undertaken.
This role will be based in Ipswich and will require some travel