QA Engineer – Up to £40K – Central Bristol
SR2 has been given the opportunity for a Mid-Senior QA Engineer to join one of our highly successful and growing technology companies based in Central Bristol. They are changing the way companies reward their co-workers and bringing friends and family together through ‘the little things.’
The QA tester will join the small-ish PHP development team. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who is currently doing manual testing, who eventually wants to get into automation. You will also have the idea of eventually being confident enough to run a team, and excited to have the opportunity to own testing, and build a system.
Key technical skills needed;
* Manual testing experience.
* Some automation experience.
* Writing comprehensive test cases.
* Writing test plans, test scripts, defect reports and progress updates.
* Experience with documenting new features and writing release notes.
* Experience with testing Android, IOs or mobile apps.
What you’ll get;
* 25 days holidays + bank holidays.
* Excellent/Google-like working environment, with a communal social room with Ping-Pong etc. having the opportunity to network and socialise with likeminded people.
* Option to buy company shares.
* Cycle-to-work Scheme.
* Free coffee, tea and snacks.
If you are a QA tester looking to be part of something that’s changing the way we think then please click below and apply. Or, if you want a chat give me a call on (Apply online only) and ask for Charlotte