Software Developer (ASP.NET)
Interaction Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Software Engineer for a leading house in Sheffield. You will be part of a small developer team, working for the well-established company providing software as a service into multiple different sector. You will be responsible for all stages of the software development lifecycle and will be leading development projects.
- Develop all software to the deadline requirements specified, working as part of a team and independently
- Identify tools/techniques that could help improve the software products and delivery
- Regularly attend meetings to report progress and raise any issues
- Ability to work to requirements from clients and solve any issues involved
- Web service development, REST/OData or similar
- Knowledge of an object-relational mapper
- Database development - SQL server or similar
- C#, SQL. Visual Studio, Source Control
- Design Pattern
In return our client offer a relaxed and friendly working environment, very competitive salary, excellent company benefits and development opportunities.
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity with a market leading company please submit interested CVs to and I will then give you a call to discuss in more detail