Contract .Net Developer
Our client requires an C# .Net Developer to start ASAP.
* Back end development of web sites, web services, data processes and API’s / integrations including maintenance & support of the same
* Provide assistance to Project Managers in the planning of projects (e.g. provision of estimates, risk analysis, technical options)
* Involvement in full life cycle of projects (including pre-sales, analysis and system design, development and support if required)
* Support and work collaboratively with team managers across areas of design, development, quality assurance and operations
* Be prepared to travel (when needed) to work with client services and digital production team at other offices.
* Attend client meetings if required to discuss and demonstrate solutions at both technical and
* ASP.NET MVC (C#)
* CMS experience - Umbraco preferred
* Entity Framework + SQL Server
* TDD/unit-testing experience
* Experience writing/consuming web services over SOAP & REST