Welcome to the Jacob Bailey Group - an independent, international and award winning Creative Business Services Agency with offices in London, Suffolk, Nottingham and New York. We’re all about connecting relevance through Data, Technology and Creativity, improving our clients’ positioning and profits, while also creating Brilliant Experiences.
- Suggest opportunities for further work with new and existing projects
- Be inspired by, and help inspire the talent around you with fresh thinking and new ideas
- Keep clients coming back for more by creating Brilliant Experiences
- Work with the Technical Studio team to develop the SaaS product suite – ensuring it lives up to the overall vision that is set out in the ‘Galaxy Vision document’.
- Be prepared to share your knowledge with the wider team
- Support the more senior members of the Technical Studio team
- Work with the other Developers on front-end design, back-end build and functionality as well as email build projects
- Seek regular feedback and communicate regularly with the Technical Studio and account management teams.
- Use the appropriate technology to the deliver the required functionality
- Write code to the standard as set out by the Senior Developers - which adheres to best practices and the coding standards adopted in the wider Technical Studio team
- Commit code to version control, using the approach adopted by the Technical Studio
- Test your work and the work done by others.
- Work effectively and efficiently at all times to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Understand what’s required of you, and the time allocated to do it.
Working standard UK office hours – 8:45am to 5:30pm.
A Graduate Web Developer/Junior SaaS Developer reports directly to the Technical Lead in Ipswich but works closely with their fellow Developers. Occasional travel to the London office may be expected.
We look forward to receiving your application.