The Quad Group is looking for a PHP developer to support with our growing requirement of development work across a number of different projects. From Motorsport clients right through to event management and life-style companies.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Deliver website build or development projects for the companies that work with us.
- Effectively manage projects from requirements gathering through to deployment.
- Carrying out website updates, ensuring that the website portfolio is accurate, up-to-date and conforms to style guidelines.
- Report and working collaboratively with the team director whom will be acting as product manager.
- Experience and knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 - Responsive web development
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Phalcon frame-work (desirable) REST, AJAX, API, and MVC knowledge.
- WordPress and other platform technologies.
- Own entire project, and bring project to a close fulfilling client request.
- Able to test his/her own work
- Demonstrable experience with 3rd party integrations and API’s and payment systems
- Positive and friendly demeanour.
- Enjoys working in a team
- Dependable and trust-worthy
- Attention to detail and believes in quality of output.
This role would suit a medium-level developer, looking to build on their skills and be part of a small quality driven team, delivering all aspects of web projects. You will need to be an effective communicator and be able to work both as part of a team and independently. You should not feel you need to be micro managed however can work collaboratively with other members of staff.
- Location: Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire, OX7 (20 minutes from Banbury, 30 minutes from Oxford)
- *No recruitment agencies please