Shortlist Recruitment is working with a thriving software business based in Macclesfield who are looking for a Software Tester to join the team. The Software Tester role will be pivotal in ensuring the highest quality levels are maintained on both new and existing products.
The software tester will be leading and developing the test function - so it is important that you would be comfortable taking on this challenge, as there is currently not a test team in place. Lots of potential for progression and career development in a high-pressured environment.
Key requirements for the Software Tester position:
* Testing experience within a C# .NET environment
* To create and maintain automated testing frameworks
* Design and execute both automated and manual tests to verify system functionality
* Produce high-quality documentation - excellent written & verbal communication essential
* Report status to project management and work closely with the development team
* Gain and maintain familiarity with the portfolio of existing and forthcoming products
* Identification, documentation and then tracking of issues through to a resolution
* Automated testing tools experience - Selenium
* 2+ years' experience in software testing and QA activity including the creation and maintenance of efficient test procedures, templates and scripts.
* SQL Experience
* ISEB/ISTQB - Software Testing
The Software Tester position is a great opportunity for a Tester who wants to work in a fast moving software business. This organisation works in a highly rewarding industry, where there is constant evolution to stay ahead of the competition.
If you are an experienced Software Tester and would like to work in Macclesfield, then I would like to speak to you.
The salary on offer for the Software Tester position is up to £30,000
The Software Tester position is commutable from Manchester, Warrington, Glossop, Wilmslow, Stoke-on-Trent, Derbyshire and Cheshire.
ShortList Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ShortList specialise in the full spectrum of IT positions, from CIO to Helpdesk Analyst, on both a permanent and contract basis