WEB QA Tester
Permanent, Full-Time, Start ASAP
My client is currently looking for a Web QA Tester to join their growing team based in the south-west. An established, award winning Digital Marketing Agency with more than 35 years under their belt. They certainly are a contender in the market place and are offering the opportunity for a fantastic Web QA tester to join the team.
A typical day in this role would involve the testing of websites & projects for accuracy, functionality and to ensure they adhere to the client’s web standards and design. Defining success criteria for the launches of new projects/websites and measuring and prioritising test coverage.
Ideally they’re looking for someone who has the following attributes and skills;
• HTML & CSS3 Knowledge
• Good understanding of CMS
• Minimum of 1 years’ experience writing user stories in gherkin syntax using BDD methods
• Experience in test analysis, system functional testing, regression testing and system integration testing
• Agency Background preferential
• An enthusiastic team player
• Able to efficiently manage and prioritise your workload
Brownie points for;
• ISEB Certification, Foundation Level
• Automated testing experience
• Database testing
• API testing
• Knowledge on Windows Scripting language i.e. VBScript, Batch file or Powershell
What you’ll be getting:
An excellent and competitive salary
21 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays. Progressive during service.
Training and Development Opportunities
High-end technology to help you on your way
Healthcare cash plan and so much more!
If this seems like you, please send us your CV and get in touch for further information