Job Title: I.T Manager
Organisation: Housing Association
Contract 9 months
Rate: £700 per day
Start Date: ASAP
Real Staffing are looking for a proactive interim IT Manager to join a Housing Association with an ambitious Transformation Programme.
You will be supporting the Head of Housing on an innovative programme.
* Responsible for putting together a multi skilled team
* Strong understanding of process and process planning
* Develop a new IT strategy to support business growth
* Build string relationships with suppliers
* Have a proven track record of leading IT teams through change
The Housing Association is looking to interview candidate's week commencing 19th September 2016
To apply for these positions or find out further information please contact Charlotte Lewis on (Apply online only).
To find out more about Real please visit (url removed)
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales