Our client is currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Project Coordinator to join their team based in East London, nearest tube is Aldgate looking to pay £24-25,500 per annum.
The strong Project Coordinator will have managing resource, schedules, project plans, documentation, risk logs and status updates. You will work closely to support the IT Manager and will have worked across multiple projects with the ability to manage conflicting priorities.
The solid Project Coordinator will have strong experience working with Microsoft Office including PowerPoint and Excel (formulas) and will have ideally worked within a PRINCE2 environment. You will have strong experience working with Excel including Formulas, V Look Ups and Pivot Tables.
You will be responsible for maintaining the systems and work request processes for a busy IT department to ensure it is managed effectively, as well as key point of contact for reporting on project progress, key risks and issues and other general project management and reporting functions.
- Excellent standard of customer service
- Managing conflicting priorities
- Constructively challenges to seek best outcomes for the team and their projects
- Project administration experience in producing and maintaining project documentation
- Project reporting experience
- Project resource scheduling and risk/issue identification
- Devising/implementing project control and mitigation strategies
Please apply for details