IT Project Coordinator
£25,000 - £30,000
To manage existing projects and identify, develop, manage and support service opportunities initiated through projects.
* To coordinate existing projects; including plans, meeting notes, project activities and risk registers.
* To accompany the Sales Teams as a resource to develop the expansion of service opportunities within projects.
* To organise and lead service reviews with new and existing customers.
* As a key resource with the Project Team, develop processes to promote the smooth and efficient commencement and support of services delivered within projects.
* Prior to the commencement of new services and/or changes to services, gather and present all details required to enable the successful completion of SLA's and Helpdesk facilities.
* To liaise with internal and external resources and teams to co-ordinate and produce service proposals and Statement of Work documents for customer approval.
* To actively seek out and develop opportunities for services physically hosted within A secure environment, delivered through a "Managed Service" model.
* To manage projects from inception through to completion and review.
* Conduct a program of quarterly Service Reviews and ensure that SLA's are being met and enhanced.
* Complete internal project reviews with the Sales Team with the express purpose of developing opportunities with existing Customers and using the knowledge gained to target new Customers.
* Work with the Services Support Team to ensure that newly created services are packaged, communicated internally and repeated.
* Must have experience of working directly with customers in face to face situations
* Excellent attention to detail, and excellent document writing and reporting skills.
* Excellent organisation skills with experience of prioritising a complicated workload.
* Vast team working experience and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
* IT industry experience
* Software and IT Security experience
* Commercial knowledge and proposal writing skills and experience
* Highly IT literate
* Ability to travel within the UK and work flexibly
If you are interested in this position please contact Ali on (Apply online only) or email
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer