ShortList has an exciting opportunity for a Data Scientist to work for a market leading business in the Chester area. The Data Scientist role is perfect for an individual who is adept at statistical/data analysis to deliver insights, and improve business performance.
The Data Scientist / Data Analysis candidate will work within a market-leading company on the cutting edge of technology. So if you are looking for a new challenge within a fast-paced, exciting environment, this is the role for you.
Key requirements for the Data Scientist role:
- MUST be proficient in SQL
- A degree in a statistics/mathematical related subject
- Several years' experience working in a commercial environment
- Adept to analysing data using R and other analytical languages (Python etc.)
- Statistical modelling
- Ability to report findings, and interpret them to generate ideas to improve business performance
- Have a strong mathematical/data oriented background
- Experience with AI / Machine Learning is a plus
The Data Scientist role requires someone who enjoys working with data on a daily basis, analysing data, discovering trends, and using the data to create actionable insights.
Interviews are taking place now, so contact us ASAP if you would like to be considered for this Data Analyst / Data Scientist role. The role is paying up to £40,000, plus benefits
The Data Scientist role is based near Chester and commutable from Wrexham, Flintshire, North Wales, the Wirral, Cheshire, and Liverpool.
ShortList Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ShortList specialise in the full spectrum of IT positions, from CIO to Helpdesk Analyst, on both a permanent and contract basis