ShortList have a brilliant opportunity for a PPC Executive to join a top Chester digital agency. The right PPC Executive will be a savvy and credible individual who can work with a range of projects and Paid Search Campaigns for a number of clients.
The ability to manage several campaigns simultaneously from the get-go is key, as you will be dealing with paid search components for large and recognizable brands across the UK. This role would suit someone who is already experienced in managing a range of successful PPC campaigns, as you would be expected to hit the ground running, developing search strategies for clients.
The successful PPC Executive will possess a strong personality and a self-confidence, with the ability to provide the highest level of service to clients.
Key requirements for the PPC Executive role:
- Demonstrable experience of managing successful paid search campaigns
- The ability to multitask and get involved in a range of different projects
- Ability to plan campaigns in terms of making return on investment projections, and tailoring campaigns to clients' unique specifications
- A strong understanding of the SEO (search engine optimisation) & PPC (pay-per-click) marketplace
- Experience with Google AdWords, Google Analytics, and paid search platforms
The paid search role represents a huge opportunity to join my client at a time when they are moving into a new stage of growth. You will work out of stunning offices in Chester, with the support and backing of a talented team.
The PPC Executive role is based in Chester and is paying a salary package of up to £22,000 per annum, depending on experience.
This role is commutable from the Wirral, Liverpool, North Wales, Wrexham, and the outskirts of Chester.
ShortList Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ShortList specialise in the full spectrum of IT positions, from CIO to Helpdesk Analyst, on both a permanent and contract basis