Business Systems Architect / Business System Design Analyst /Business Systems Designer / Systems and Data Architect
About my client
How would you like to work for a company that passionately cares about outstanding employee satisfaction and world-class customer service? My client firmly believes the former drives the latter and they know that in order to have happy customers, they first need to have happy employees.
About the role
Based in my clients Systems Team you will take end to end technical ownership of the systems, data and reporting architecture that supports Services Sales business through Sales, Implementation and Service Management. You will quickly develop an understanding of the existing environment down to data structure and system process level and, subsequently, will mature and evolve this design in line with our ever expanding business requirements.
You will have a strong background in database, data and systems design and have a proven track record of delivering business changes of this nature. You must be able to engage non-technical business stakeholders by having the ability to illustrate and present the design principles and supporting rationale in simple terms and equally be able to produce quality low level solution design documentation for development teams.
Required skills, experience and qualifications:
* 5+ years in a Technical Business Analyst / Data Systems Architect / Designer role
* Project experience with Relational Databases and System Flows
* Exceptional attention to detail and technical understanding of systems development
* Proven track record of complex system analysis and solution design
* Experience of working with product, pricing, contract and billing data / systems
* Strong UML skills or similar and full grasp of all concepts associated to RDBMS
* At ease chairing / running workshop sessions
* ITIL qualified
* Basic SQL skills
* Experience of working in / with an ITIL driven Managed Services business
To apply for this position please send an updated CV
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy