Email Marketing Technical Specialist - London
As one of the original pioneers in our sector, here at ebookers we are continuing to lead the way in online travel as the European arm of a global giant. The strength of our brand is matched by our passion for new technologies and techniques. This makes us a natural home for ambitious, career-focused professionals with the talent to thrive in a competitive, ever-evolving industry. We're a business with a bright, vibrant personality and an entrepreneurial, multinational culture where you can play a part in transforming the way the world books travel. We are looking for an individual with strong technical skills who has a passion for CRM and project management to help the team achieve its tactical objectives. This person will take responsibility for the technical infrastructure, development and coding to support the development of our CRM programme as well as developing the data architecture and processes to allow us to create sophisticated, event-driven, personalised communications that engage our customers and drive their behaviour. Based out of the London office, our ideal candidate will have a can do attitude, be self-driven and able to learn fast and seek out information, working with people who are often remote. Experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud /ExactTarget is vital and a European language skill is preferred.
* To take responsibility for the technical infrastructure, development and coding to support the development of our CRM programme.
* Developing the data architecture, processes and technical infrastructure to allow us to create sophisticated, event-driven, personalised communications that engage our customers and drive their behaviour.
* Build highly dynamic responsive email frameworks & modules using data stored locally as well as via our main API and external feeds.
* Develop the processes and code to source and automate our data from the e-commerce platform into Salesforce Marketing Cloud /ExactTarget
* Work closely with the CRM content and design team to ensure that our emails render correctly and that the processes are in place to ensure that content is localised correctly for each market and personalised correctly for each customer
* Take responsibility for setting up control groups and multi-variate tests to allow us to fully see the incremental impact of each email we send and also the incremental impact of the CRM programme as a whole.
* Work with internal and external resources on creating, developing and enhancing data feeds and automated reporting
* Take responsibility for managing and optimising the deliverability levels for all of the key ISPs through each of our IPs
* Build segmentation modules within Salesforce Marketing Cloud /ExactTarget
* Build automated lifecycle campaigns within Salesforce Marketing Cloud /ExactTarget
* Build adhoc reports using pivot tables for senior management
* Take responsibility for developing and maintaining large program projects (example: Welcome Programme) within Salesforce Marketing Cloud /ExactTarget
* ExactTarget experience
* Experience with HTML for emails
* Experience with SQL Server/ T-SQL
* Experience with SSJS is a preferred
* Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud /ExactTarget
* Experience creating dynamic emails
* Experience with Web Services (XML is preferred)
* Strong data mining and reporting experience
* Good communication skills
* Experience with SMS and/or PUSH messaging is preferred
* Admin Experience within Salesforce Marketing Cloud /ExactTarget is vital
If you are interested, and have all the required skills, then apply to the position and I will be in touch shortly.
Huntress Group does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Group acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK