BI Manager - We are looking for an experienced Business Intelligent Manager / BI Manager to work in their offices in Northampton. Technically experienced to work with the DBA`s, technical teams and Operational Staff, to analyse, define and design the best approach to BI / Data Warehouse technologies. BI managers daily tasks typically include managing analytics platforms and reporting, overseeing database administrators to make sure that databases containing information used by the reporting platforms give an optimal performance at all times, and working closely with project managers and business analysts to define the requirements for the reporting platform.
SALARY: £55,000 to £60,000.
BENEFITS: 25 days holiday, pension and Private Health insurance.
LOCATION: Manchester. Please Note; you will be expected to work away from home /abroad in our offices in Europe 50% of your time.
JOB SPECIFICATION: Business Intelligence Manager / BI Manager
* To work with our existing team of DBA`s.
* To extract the raw data from the operational systems.
* To be responsible for the modelling of the data this will be consumed into Operational KPI reports/dashboards.
* Working with our database development team.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities: Business Intelligence /Data Architect. * Business Intelligence Skills.
* Data Architecture.
* Oracle 11g/12c Data Modelling.
* Strong PL/SQL.
* Strong Oracle database development skills.
* Technical documentation.
* Micro strategy, or experience with similar BI reporting tools.
* Knowledge of Warehouse operations.
* Strong database skills using Oracle,
* Experience in Linux System environment.
THE COMPANY - Business Intelligence Manager / BI Manager
We are an International Logistics and Warehousing organisation.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our consultant Grahame Williams quoting Business Intelligence Manager / BI Manager and Data Architecture reference GW1608-52A to DD: +44 (0)(Apply online only) Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +44 (0) (Apply online only). Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based