An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Head of CRM & Data to join a leading health care charity based in central London. Reporting to the Director of Business Transformation, the Head of CRM & Data will manage a team of CRM and Database support officers, who will work closely with a diverse range of internal teams including; the Insight and strategy team, Finance, Fundraising, Marketing and patient services My client are passionate about supporting patients and delivering the best information and support. We put the patient at the heart. We are seeking an accomplished CRM specialist to join us as Head of CRM & Data. You will enable sector leading CRM & data management, improving analytics, enhancing relationship management and leading our data governance and compliance. This role will be a key ambassador for CRM and data management across our fundraising and patient services, working across the organisation to review performance and practices, ensuring our CRM systems work to their full potential and are set for future development and growth.
* Provide leadership on CRM and data management within the charity. Shaping the CRM system and future strategy, by working with teams across the organisation to ensure we optimise the system and processes to drive fundraising opportunities, and enhance supporter relations.
* Ensure optimisation of the CRM system and process to deliver effective, targeted marketing and relationship management activity, including single-sign on for customers.
* Identify and implement improvements to data management systems and procedures, communicating changes and providing appropriate training where necessary.
* Lead in the implementation of new organisational initiatives where data plays a key role, for example aspects of our digital transformation.
* Develop clear policy, guidance, documentation, and training to enhance data practices and procedures across the charity.
* Scope, develop and lead the CRM training programme across the organisation, providing training and support on CRM usage, and inspiring others about the power of data and CRM.
* Provide leadership in data governance and DPA compliance. Investigation and resolution of any data issues, and provide technical guidance on required enhancements to data quality, data protection and collection procedures.
* Take a leading role within the organisation in establishing regular risk assessment processes around CRM and data practice, identifying any potential risks and impacts, and enabling processes for the management and mitigation of those risks.
* Lead the review and monitoring of the effectiveness and efficiency of the CRM and related services in an open and transparent manner, to continuously improve our CRM services across the organisation.
* Support the commissioning and installation of new CRM applications and resources as required
* Working with the Strategy and Insight team, you will be work to ensure data integrity and quality to support and enable our detailed insight and analytics services.
* Using online project management tools manage CRM requests from across the organisation covering support issues, training and development.
* Lead, manage and develop the CRM & Database Support Officers, ensuring they are providing effective day to day support and training to the organisation.
* Manage CRM budget, suppliers and allocated resources within the overall agreed limits, ensuring optimal usage to organisational objectives are achieved.
* You will have demonstrable expertise in a wide range of CRM, data management and business intelligence systems, and procuring, developing and delivering those into multi-data-source environments.
* A thorough knowledge and understanding of CRM and database technology, competitor awareness and appreciation of emerging trends in the sector
* A significant track record of identifying and implementing improvements to data management systems and procedures
* An exceptional communicator, you will have a natural ability to build rapport with people at all levels
* Ability to specify, procure and manage external technical services, to augment and/or deliver key aspects of the CRM and data portfolio
* Strong knowledge on data compliance and security, and experience of advancing related organisational knowledge and practice.
Highly Desirable Skills
* Extensive experience within a similar CRM and database management operation, demonstrating the delivery of high quality services and the ability to drive change.
* Extensive knowledge of CRM systems and data, across multi-source environments including digital channels, support services, fundraising and marketing activities
* Detailed knowledge and experience of CRM best practice, and implementing and managing CRM systems effectively
* Detailed knowledge and experience of data best practice, data protection and legal requirements.
* Experience of procuring technical 3rd party services / specialist CRM products
* Experience of developing business cases for complex technical projects, and for gaining support for those through internal decision making bodies.
* Previous experience of working within or for the charity sector
* Previous experience of planning and delivering CRM & database training
* Experience of a mix of the following: MySQL, HTML, Pentaho, CiviCRM, other leading CRM systems within the charity sector
* Good project management skills and solid experience of working with IT departments on technical development projects.
* Excellent stakeholder management, influencing and communication skills