What we are looking for!
Do you have experience of dealing with, and ideally fixing, third line IT support queries?
Do you have an in-depth knowledge of SQL?
Have you been responsible for infrastructure within an organisation before?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual to join our IT Support team. You will be responsible for dealing with third line support queries, and supporting the infrastructure of the business. This could range from resolving a complex issue with a failed send through to managing the internal infrastructure with the Business Product Owner. You will be expected to be a role model to the team, and support their ongoing development alongside your line manager. Your communication skills will be strong and have the ability to deal with customers with ease.
You’ll come to us with:
- A passion for technology
- A self-starter mindset
- An analytical mind coupled with a drive to get work done
- Experience of working with SQL at a detailed level for at least 12 months in a business environment
- Experience of working in an IT team at a minimum of second line support
- The proven ability to look at the wider impact of making changes to any system or code
- Knowledge and experience of customer service
- Evidence of your ability to prioritise and manage your workload
- Experience of working to strict timescales
- A positive can-do attitude to help our customers achieve their goals
- A proven ability to learn quickly
Your KPI’s will be around the quality and quantity of work completed.
What you can expect
We recognise that our business needs you to understand what we do and how we work, and we’ll provide you with great training to build a strong foundation.
- Free on-site car parking
- A friendly working environment
- 22 days holiday each year, increasing with service
- Discounts and special offers through PerkBox
- Easy access – we’re close to Derby City Centre and the A38/M1
- One hour lunch break
- Competitive rates of pay
- Genuine chances for progression and growth
- Full training and on-going learning and development
- Location close to local shops, post office and other amenities
Do you have the experience we need, and the hunger, motivation and determination to succeed here at BYM? If so, we want you in our team!
BriefYourMarket was developed in 2008. The idea for our software came from a customer who wanted the ability to tie together their CRM and e-marketing system so that the individual receiving the communication could select the content they wanted to receive. We’ve not stopped listening since and want to continue to build on our software to provide exactly what our customers want. We were named the 5th fastest growing tech company in the UK by Deloitte in 2014, and have big aspirations for the future. Read more about our story on our website. Our newly refurbished office is based close to Derby city centre, which gives great access to most of the East Midlands.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE