My client is a professional football club, they're a dynamic fan-focused football Club constantly moving forward but always with an eye on the past. The Club employees a constantly growing workforce of approximately 300 working in a variety of sectors including, marketing, media, commercial, corporate sales, finance, human resources and operations.
They currently have a brilliant opportunity for a bright CRM Analyst to join their team and really bring the CRM to the next level.
Your responsibilities would cover demonstrating and conveying a thorough understanding of the club's customers; their behaviours, characteristics and relationship with the company, developing a thorough and detailed understanding of the customer database data model table structures and data definitions; how the data was collected and its sufficiency and accuracy.
Analysing project briefs and design and the most appropriate analysis approach to adopt for each campaign and translate business questions and issues into customer insight and analytical briefs.
The ideal candidate:
* Educated to degree level in any of the following education disciplines; Maths, Statistics, economics, business.
* Demonstrate experience of working within a similar role
* Developed analytical skills having worked with a largescale transactional database
* A good track record of collation, manipulation, analysis & clear presentation of data to all stakeholder levels including suggesting ideas for business improvement
* Created many complex data findings into clear actionable headline points for stakeholders to easily understand
* Achieved proven results using a leading CRM system for; reporting, creating derived fields and complex selections
* Advanced user of Microsoft Dynamics/SQL/Excel/ PowerPoint. SAS experience is also preferable.
To apply, please send your CV to