Mid-level Web PHP Developer - Central Bristol Location
Are you a talented PHP Web Developer looking to join an award winning, dynamic and growing creative marketing agency based in the heart of the wonder city of Bristol? Does your love of all things digital go beyond the code and get under the skin of the user? If yes, you may be interested in what we've got to offer.
How you will fit in.
You'll work alongside the Project and Account Management teams, reporting directly to the Application Team Lead and Director of Digital. A typical day will be filled with lots of exciting PHP and Drupal, and you'll be developing web-based and standalone applications for exciting and varied projects that range from several days to several months.
What you'll get
* 21 days holiday, increasing to 25 - plus bank holidays.
* A MacBook Pro.
* Training and development opportunities, including dedicated training time for Drupal 8.
* The chance to sink your teeth into, and learn from, international client projects.
* Healthcare cash plan.
* Childcare vouchers.
* Cycle to work scheme with secure cycle parking (and a shower at the office!).
* The opportunity for reduced parking rates.
* Retail and gym discounts.
* Frequent social events.
What we are looking for
* Solid PHP experience
* Knowledge of MySQL.
* Standards-compliant HTML and CSS.
* Git Version Control.
* Photoshop experience (in order to obtain assets).
* Eagle-eyed when it comes to detail, with a love of clean, well-documented code.
* Able to debug and investigate problems efficiently