Position: PPC Account Executive
Ref: (Apply online only)
Our client is a forward thinking digital marketing agency with offices in London and Cornwall. As a leading 360-degree digital agency their services span across search engine marketing (SEO, PPC), social media, display and affiliate marketing, and data intelligence for renowned UK and international clients
Our client are looking for an enthusiastic PPC Account Executives to join their dynamic team of digital marketing professionals in our prestigious London office.
Our client is looking for candidates with an interest in and a good understanding of PPC. An analytical mind, the ability to think strategically and problem solving skills are a must; you should have good documentation skills and possess the ability to converse well with others, providing consultation, support and feedback to clients and team members in a clear and understandable way.
• Ideally demonstrate previous experience in administering paid media accounts with budgets over £50k per month;
• Ideally have solid prior experience administering performance focused (revenue and conversations) PPC accounts, preferably with experience in the retail and travel sectors;
• Must have an interest in and understanding of PPC;
• Must be fluent in English;
• A creative and analytical mind;
• Must have a proficient knowledge of excel (Vlookups, If statements, pivot tables, calculated fields within pivot tables, weighted averages and using filters);
• Great time management and organisational skills, ability to multitask;
• Ideally have knowledge of a main bid management tool (eg. Marin, Kenshoo etc);
• Some knowledge of Java script, HTML, VBA or SQL would be an advantage.
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role